Thursday, January 8, 2009

APPRECIATE

A little incident happened to day and make me realized, things happened everyday but things become something when you really look into it, think about it.


Date: 9 Jan 2009

Time : 11.13 am

Venue: My hostel on my bed


# Today morning when I wake up (I know its quite late), automatically will move my hand beside my pillow to reach for my phone to know what time is it, but GOSH!! I touch NOTHING!! In 1.25second (the reaction is better than athlete ^^) , I jump up from bed and start to search my bed my room my drawer crazily while shouting like a mad people. (my roommate sure get shocker, poor mate =.=). Then I run to upstair Nigel and Pc room to search since there is the last place I went last night but cant find both of my phone also, then I leave them with “oh shit!” without even telling them what had happened ( ya I know you guys get shock SORRY YA!). Then I run back to my room and trying to search again and thanks to my roommate lend me his phone,I only found my phone hiding BESIDE MY BED! !#@%$@!#$%!!!!


Wondering why I cant even remain calm, but this is reasonable, since its about “TIME” and “HANDPHONE” , I care about time and most important is I get nervous when my phone not beside me, not about the money nor about my sim card my contact, its about I DON’T WANNA MISS A CALL FROM YOU ,LEE GEOK HOON!


#Ya right she is now in national service and a call is so precious!

2 comments: