Thursday, January 8, 2009

FINALLY!~

FINALLY!! here you are—noob tT @ Teddy!

Finally made this decision to create a blog, wondering why? Please tell me u do wondering even you don’t, as a tiny little support ok? *wink*

Reason: er…should put an “S” behind Reason since I have many reasons pushing me to create a blog, but I lazy to either move my mouse or even use the arrow key, so just leave it..hoho (guess my fren will say: diao,so lazy dun write lar @@).

#1 Reason : Nothing better to do in tis big big campus--simply to “isi masa lapang”

Plus not feeling to mix with girls although my mom always told me “上大学了大把leng lui”, but as an advise, dun trust mom 100%.haha!! And cant be playing dota or crazy with Nigel, Pc(LPC), Pang, Liang and Mongkok whole day, so decide to start BLOGGING!(my roommate sure stress out now, I guess he thought I am studying or rushing for assignment >.< )

#2 Reason : To be fair to my friends who I always “lepak-ing” on their blog anonymously, Hashbrown, Nigelbuibui, feeder (gosh, I am ur big fans!) and some others (don’t mind if I don’t mention here ). By opening a blog (even nobody bother to read it) , I will no longer leave comment anonymously XD

#3 Reason : A reason which can answer “why now?”. I always lazy to blog cause I lazy to type Chinese, then suddenly I realise I can type in English! (thanks to Hashbrown) Stupid me (whack whack *.#) Ridiculous reason huh? Guess so~~

#4 Reason : Last but not least,Thx to Xiao Mei, your “write blog ah? Can’t find de?” give me a great motivation to blog immediately! (lazy people definitely need motivation.)

I think I am definitely stupid in blogging, I don’t know how to change all those settings, modify the appearance and worst case I FORGET what is my blogspot!! Luckily I haven close the last window...phew! (anybody teach me?anybody?)

Still practicing to type faster in Chinese and will soon have a Chinese文章 don’t know what it called in english, should call article or blog? O.o)

P.s : type English is faster but still not fast enough to catch up my thinking, MY THINKING IS TOO FAST!

~好的开始是成功的half~

6 comments:

  1. jiayou!!
    waiting for your chinese article..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wrote 1,but the line here not good enough,hard for me to upload the photo... sob~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, add favourite then wont forget liao lor, mine 1 is terus make as home page, no need remember langsung.

    tq for ur fully support, hopefully wont make u dissapointed when i slow update it, sometimes too busy or too lazy, exam, assignment, dota, dota, dota, dota....

    post ur article la, keep it 9lan meh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niama, i type de comment gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind, i type again.

    Finally, i finish read your blog.
    SOrry! I know it is quite late!

    Just realise my name appear so many time in your blog. Hahhaaa! Thanks!

    Article? I thought it is calling "post"?

    I dont understand the #3 reason! @@

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..i just relise i type wrong...cos 3rd reason suppose is last reason,4th reason is add on de...so 3rd is last but not least..then i wan to write blog in chinese,but lazy..then saw ur blog only feel wanna start wif english..haha

    ReplyDelete